BTT requires constant restart as after a while no gesture works

Describe the bug
Basically, after some time and normal computer usage, BTT stops working completely. It does not freeze or anything, it just doesn't do any of the configured gestures. The only way to make it work is by restarting the tool endlessly, which obviously is not a solution

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports (Touchbar)
  • macOS version: 10.13.6 (17G65)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.636

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

most likely you don't have a valid license installed or your BetterTouchTool app is corrupted, in that case re-download from folivora.ai/downloads

I've been experiencing the same issue since this summer. I have downloaded the latest version from the downloads page and verified that the app says my lifetime licence should be valid.

I have only configured one global gesture for my trackpad: three finger click to middle mouse. It isn't registered in Live View after the gestures stop working. I can send output from "Export debug data to desktop" if needed.