BTT repeatedly requests Dropbox API access; opening new Chrome tabs

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

I am up to date on the latest alpha version and have restarted my computer. This change began occurring around the same time I upgraded OSX to 13.4, but I'm not sure if it is related or coincidence.

Describe the bug
BTT will open new tabs in Google Chrome requesting API access to its own folder in Dropbox, despite me already having given access in the past. I did give access again to see if it would stop the behavior, but it did not. Notably, it seems to have more tabs when I open my computer from locked state or sleep, which makes me wonder if it is happening whenever there is a loss of network connection. Restarting my computer did not resolve the issue.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
2019 Macbook Pro

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2019 Macbook Pro
  • macOS version: 13.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.144 (2358)

I would recommend to disable the experimental Dropbox/iCloud sync . It was a very experimental feature, I hope I’ll be able to replace it with something better soon..

This is most likely some file permission issue thoug