BTT repeatedly crashes when opening Preset pane

Describe the bug
Whenever I try to open the preset pane to export/backup, BTT crashes completely.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots
N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP Retina Touch Bar
  • macOS version: 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.05 (1164)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.
BetterTouchToolDebug.zip (1.5 MB)

BetterTouchTool_2019-06-06-153840_JLMBP.crash (82.0 KB)

Could you attach the crashlog from the macOS console.app => user reports?

Good LORD you're quick Andreas :wink: Was editing my post to add them, but you beat me to it.

1 Like

Attached, FYI

@Andreas_Hegenberg?

Ah sorry, forgot to reply here.

I couldn't reproduce the issue even with your exact setup also unfortunately the crashlog only shows macOS related stuff, which is weird.

Have you since already tried to restart your machine?

Oh wait, I think I have been able to reproduce this on a smaller monitor.
Seems to be some weird macOS bug, but I added a workaround in 3.084 (currently uploading, will be available in 10 minutes).

Andreas, you are awesome. Thank you. I don't remember what I paid for BTT, but it wasn't enough, relative to how awesome you are to your customers. THANK YOU.