BTT quits in the background seconds after launching

BTT 3.786. Within two seconds of launching BTT, it quits in the background (the dot disappears under it in the Dock) and does not work. I've tried restarting, reinstalling, etc. but it no longer launches successfully. Any ideas?

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
BTT 3.786. Within two seconds of launching BTT, it quits in the background (the dot disappears under it in the Dock) and does not work. I've tried restarting, reinstalling, etc. but it no longer launches successfully. Any ideas?

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

MacBook Pro 2018, 16GB RAM macOS 13
Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Can you send a crash report to andreas@folivora.ai? You can find them in the macOS console app under "Crash Reports"

Done. Any news?

it seems to be related to the Notch Bar Calendar/Event widget but the crash log is not clear on what exactly.

Can you try to run this command (will disable the Notch Bar feature):
defaults write com.hegenberg.BetterTouchTool BTTNotchBarFeatureAvailable NO

And then open BTT, in the main menu go to Help => Export Diagnostic Debug Info and send that to me as well?

Thanks so much! I ran that command and it worked. Will send you the debug log. I don't have a notch on my MBP since it isn't more recent than 2018 but regardless, it worked well!