I have been having a problem with BTT for the past +/- two weeks. The problem occurs in two cases.
- When I’m using Insert / Type / Paste Custom Text with Insert Text by Pasting mode.
- When I’m trying to put emojis from Emoji Widget.
In both cases, instead of putting specified text or emoji, BTT pastes the last clipboard element instead of what I set in BTT.
Could you look into this problem?
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
In my case, it's the Touch Bar, but I tested Key Sequences and the problem also exists.
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro M1
- macOS version: 13.2 (22D49)
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.019
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I workaround case 1 by changing the mode to Insert Text by Typing, but emojis are inserted by pasting. And it's always a workaround, not a solution.