BTT pastes the last clipboard item instead of emojis or predefinied text

Hi.

I have been having a problem with BTT for the past +/- two weeks. The problem occurs in two cases.

1. When I’m using Insert / Type / Paste Custom Text with Insert Text by Pasting mode.
  2. When I’m trying to put emojis from Emoji Widget.

In both cases, instead of putting specified text or emoji, BTT pastes the last clipboard element instead of what I set in BTT.

Could you look into this problem?

Thank you.

Regards, Paweł.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
In my case, it's the Touch Bar, but I tested Key Sequences and the problem also exists.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro M1
  • macOS version: 13.2 (22D49)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.019

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

I workaround case 1 by changing the mode to Insert Text by Typing, but emojis are inserted by pasting. And it's always a workaround, not a solution.

I just tried to reproduce it, but so far wasn't able to.
Are you using any additional clipboard (or keyboard) related apps that could interfere?

I don't have any apps running that could be interfering.
I also didn't install any new software before this problem occurred.

Could you add a second method (as typing) for the emoji input from the emoji widget?

Emoji can not be typed :wink:

That's a pitty :confused:
If you solve this problem, notify me in this thread, please.

EDIT:

I added a button under which there is Insert / Type / Paste Custom Text function with Insert Text by Typing mode, and the emoji works.
It seems to me that the problem may be with adding content to the clipboard by BTT.