BTT overwriting Pock icon on MacOS Command Strip

Describe the bug
I utilize both Pock and BTT on my MacBook. I have noticed that if I do not have BTT running, then I have a Pock icon sitting in the command strip for access to the dock icons that it provides. When I startup BTT with the option for 'Show BetterTouchTool Icon in Control Strip' enabled, it looks as though it overrides the Pock icon showing. I have looked to see if the option drops into the slider arrow, but it doesn't seem to do that. If I disable the option noted above, the Pock icon does come back.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook TouchBar is affected.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
before the option is enabled:

after the option is enabled:

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
  • macOS version: 10.14.4 (18E227)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.800 | 1078

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I am utilizing Duet to display with an iPad to display the TouchBar bar.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Unfortunately it's pretty much random which app gets the space if two are trying to get it. There is no official way to do this :slight_smile:
So maybe ask the Pock creator to add an option to disable this.

Btw. I'll soon add a Dock widget to BTT.

In the latest alpha version I have added a Dock widget to BTT, so maybe this will help you workaround the problem: