BTT makes the first copy in MS Word & Excel freeze the app and shows the spinning color wheel during 5 seconds

Describe the bug
In MS Excel and Word, when copying some text for the first time (after app is launched), the app freeze for 5 seconds and the color wheel cursor appear after 1 second during 5 seconds.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
The application is frozen during 5 sec

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP 2016 with TB
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.02
  • MS Office : 16 to 16.25
    Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
    Doesn't happen when BTT is not running.
    Discovered this bug long time ago (maybe 1 year) but didn't though it was related to BTT.

Try upgrading top 3.071, there have been some improvements for the clipboard manager in combination with microsoft apps

Thank you for your reply. I updated to 3.071, still happens, no changes :frowning:

Are you using the BTT clipboard manager?

I don't really use the BTT clipboard manager, but I didn't found a way to "disable" it either.

as soon as you delete all triggers that have the show clipboard manager action assigned, it will be disabled (maybe restart BTT to make sure)

Yes it works fine with the clipboard manager now disabled. Thank you !