BTT Makes mouse/scroll/typing experience Laggy or Stuttering on Sonoma

Just changed to a M2 pro 16 GB Macbook Pro with Ventura OS. BTT was working fine.
When I updated to Sonoma 14.2.1 everything started to stutter. From writing emails to scrolling on any app. I updated to Sonoma 14.3 and it kept on stuttering. So I started closing apps and as soon as I closed BTT, everything went back to normal. I updated to the last alpha version 4.375 (43750) and the issue was still there.
I will try downgrading to the first version supporting Sonoma to see if that works...

Note:
Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 14" 2023
  • macOS version: Sonoma 14.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.375 (43750)

if you have the experimental dropbox or icloud sync enabled in BTT try to disable that.

Otherwise I‘d first check if any processes in Activity Monitor are using >= 100% CPU

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for your response. I am using the experimental dropbox sync, so that could have been the reason. Before I read you reply, I downgraded to version 43350 and the problem was gone, but now I realize the dropbox sync is disabled, so it could have been that...
Anyway, thank you!!