BTT keeps shutting down multiple times during the day

I have had to re-start BTT several times during the day. It happens when the computer display goes to sleep for an extended period of time. I am not sure how long is long enough. But during a normal workday, I have may go to the Menu Bar to Restart Better Touch Tool 3 to 4 times. I am running the current version of Mojave (10.14) on a 2018 15" MacBook Pro with the 2.9 ghz Core I9 and 32 GB of Ram.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version:

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

you probably mean the Touch Bar functionality? If so that's tracked here: After sleep, global touchbar widgets are not visible

Andreas: actually the BTT is not running in the Touch Bar. I have to go to menu bar and restart it. Does that make sense?

Yep, have a look at the other thread. I'm still trying to figure out what causes this on some sytems but hope to have a solution soon. Let's continue in the other thread!