BTT keeps opening itself randomly... ??

Hi folks.

I've been a MBP Touch Bar BTT user for a couple of years and recently upgraded to Big Sur. Ever since then, the BTT admin window randomly launches in the foreground for no apparent reason — no errors, warnings, etc. It has probably done so a dozen times today. I looked just a bit at the log but am not sure what I would be looking for. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea what on earth is happening here?

Thanks!

Quick update here: I've found that if I fully quit BTT and then re-launch it this problem improves dramatically, but the app still launches itself most of the times that my Mac wakes up. :man_shrugging:t2:

I've exactly the same issue: Using BTT for many years with my MBP Touch Bar and after upgrading to Big Sur, the BTT configuration window randomly launches about 2-4 times a day. :face_with_monocle:

Okay, sorry you're having to deal with this as well, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. :slight_smile: It does seem to help to completely quit BTT after waking the computer and then re-launching it, but it still pops up occasionally ever after doing that.

I have the same issue and even after fully shutting down and restarting, it still keeps popping open randomly. Is there any fix or way to stop this from happening. It kills me while I'm working with Photoshop.

Here is a workaround: Configuration window appears out of the blue - #19 by Andreas_Hegenberg

(something on some systems seems to start BTT while it's already running)