BTT keeps opening itself randomly... ??

Hi folks.

I've been a MBP Touch Bar BTT user for a couple of years and recently upgraded to Big Sur. Ever since then, the BTT admin window randomly launches in the foreground for no apparent reason — no errors, warnings, etc. It has probably done so a dozen times today. I looked just a bit at the log but am not sure what I would be looking for. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea what on earth is happening here?

Thanks!

Quick update here: I've found that if I fully quit BTT and then re-launch it this problem improves dramatically, but the app still launches itself most of the times that my Mac wakes up. :man_shrugging:t2:

I've exactly the same issue: Using BTT for many years with my MBP Touch Bar and after upgrading to Big Sur, the BTT configuration window randomly launches about 2-4 times a day. :face_with_monocle:

Okay, sorry you're having to deal with this as well, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. :slight_smile: It does seem to help to completely quit BTT after waking the computer and then re-launching it, but it still pops up occasionally ever after doing that.

Imprint | Privacy Policy