BTT in the post-Touch Bar era: Better Notch Tool

I'm a little conflicted on the discontinuation of the Touch Bar. I've never really used the touch part of it that much, especially since I use an external keyboard and a stand when at my desk. But I love how BTT made the Touch Bar into an always-glanceable information display: Weather, current track playing, etc.

Here is my humble feature suggestion for the Touch Bar-less future: Take some of BTT's Touch Bar widgets and turn them into a customizable information display for the new MacBook Pros' notch area.

The way the notch works is that there's an extra ~80 points of screen height to the left and right of the notch. MacOS puts the menu bar there, but in full-screen mode, it just ignores those 80 points and pretends it's part of the bezel. I don't know if there's a way to force MacOS to do this all the time, but if there is... you could do whatever you wanted with that area. Weather, now-playing, stocks, etc. It could basically be a read-only Touch Bar.

Anyway, I don't know if this is possible or even desirable, but I just wanted to throw it out there. I think it would be a great evolution for BTT!

Looks like this is going to happen. I'm looking forward for it.