BTT Crashes when copying text....

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
In BBEDIT, copying large amounts (it seems to be around 100kB+) of plain text (txt, html, code) causes BTT to crash.
In InDesign CS6, copying large amounts of text causes BTT to crash.
I've attached two crash reports:

BetterTouchTool_2020-04-07-143548_MICHAEL-SCHRAUZERs-MBP.crash (94.7 KB) BetterTouchTool_2020-04-07-145300_MICHAEL-SCHRAUZERs-MBP.crash (90.9 KB)

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15in
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 3.352 (1562)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Is your disk full? (the crashlog seems to indicate you are using the BTT clipboard manager, which tries to persist the copied things, but can't write to file because there is no more space)

No, the disc has 75GB available.

Weird, then it seems to be some sort of file permission error. BTT doesn't seem to be able to save the data (this happens inside a system framework where I do not have any influence, that's why it crashes)

Possibly try to repair permissions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203538

Thanks, that seems to have worked. I followed the instructions for resetting permissions here instead of Apple's, because theirs included starting in recovery mode and reinstalling the operating system, something I didn't fancy doing as a first attempt at fixing the problem. Now I can reenable BTT!