BTT crashes on load

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

The issue occurs when the application loads. The app icon appears in the menu bar and the touch bar settings appear, then BTT crashes. I can pinpoint the issue to when I changed a return value in my "Run Applescript and show return value" widget which alters touch bar text via the option that the widget has to return json instead of a string value. I changed the "background_color" value to be returned to "255, 255, 255", whereas the default value (copied from the helper text under the return box), was "255, 85, 100, 255." (see screenshot) I was just messing around with changing values, but as soon as I hit save, BTT crashed and will not start again. To be clear, the crash is the result of the returned json getting three values for the "background_color" key instead of four.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

TouchBar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 13" MacBook Pro 2016 with TouchBar
  • macOS version: 10.14.1 (Mojave)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.660

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

As of this time, I have tried turning off accessibility access for BTT, which does not solve the issue. Restarting the computer also does not help.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

BetterTouchTool_2018-11-23-213932_Coopers-MacBook-Pro.crash (84.9 KB)