BTT constantly crashes&restarts, especially when using PyCharm, CLion, etc...

Describe the bug
When I'm working, BTT constantly crashes in random moments. E.g. I'm scrolling some code (I have reversed scrolling set for normal mouse) and suddenly the scrolling turns natural and my code scrolls the other way. Crashes occurr very often, like few times per hour. I observe them more often when using IDE than browser. And observe them more often when using "End", "Home", "PageUp/Down" keys. Prolly can be something connected with that (I have those keys mapped in BTT).

Affected devices
Normal mouse (Logitech, Evoluent and Microsoft - tried all of them) and normal keyboard

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MBP 13, 2019, 2xThunderbolt, i5 1.4GHz, 16GB RAM
  • macOS version: Catalina, 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.346 (1554)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Carsh log. I can send more of these:
BetterTouchTool_2020-03-14-044015_szal-mbp.crash (150.3 KB)

Do you have a keyboard shortcut that triggers itself configured in BTT? The crashlog looks like something is being triggered recursively.

Not that I know of, these are all my mappings:
obraz

The suspicious one would be the first one in the NewGroup. That's how I mapped keyboard's "End" button to "Fn+RightArrow"

Ooook, that might be the case. I don't know why I did this mapping in the first place :wink: Thanks!

Ah yes that is a hard to find one and I should display this in a better way in the UI. The problem is that the FN key is included implicitly by macOS for these arrow keys.

In case you need this you can also check the "prevent recursive triggers" option for the shortcut: