BTT Configuration window randomly opens up

Describe the bug
For the past few months, BTT has occasionally opened the Configuration window at random times during the day. I would have to close it every so often which is becoming very annoying.

I don't know if this was caused by a BTT crash/auto-restart or now. I suspect not because when I manually restart BTT it doesn't open the Configuration window.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: M1 Max Macbook Pro
  • macOS version: 12.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 4.062

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Unfortunately I don't know what causes this on some systems, but here is a workaround:

Thanks! I'll try that and see if the issue persists.

It's happening pretty consistently for me too, though it's usually (but not always) after I open the lid back up on my laptop (M1 MacBook Pro). I'm gonna try the flag shortly here just to keep the annoyance at bay, but I had a thought: Is there any way that doing something like calling the scripting interface, especially using the URL schemes from outside of BTT, could be triggering it? I know I have a few different things that could be doing that, and maybe if macOS doesn't recognize BTT as running or something, it could be trying to start it back up?