BTT Clipboard Manager Using 16GB+ Storage

Describe the bug
Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool/.BTTClipboardManager_SUPPORT folder is using 16+ gigs.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
N/A

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro
  • macOS version: Mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version: Current Stable

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

It appears that it is not deleting Clipboard cache

Hey,

what retention time have you set for your clipboard manager?

You should be able to press the "Clear All History" button on the bottom to empty everything.

Just curious. If I would like to keep the "x days" but reduce the clipboard history storage size, is there any setting I can tweak with?
I'm asking this because I have saw some items using 50+ MB in the directory, and wonder what kind of clipboard item would take such size. Are they image files or rich text chunks? Is there any setting to let BTT Clipboard Manager not to save certain data types so to reduce storage?

Thanks.

Hi there, mine is about 40 Go…!
Using Golden Chaos, I can’t figure out where is the setting to "Clear All History" or "Keep items for X days"..

Thanks for the help

Click the settings icon on the very top right.

Hi Andreas, are we talking about this window? If so, I still have no clue where to go next!

I even checked in the manual, without any luck.