BTT clipboard manager significantly slows down Mac due to copied high res pictures

Describe the bug
I am not sure to add this as a feature request or as a bug, but as the title says, I constantly have to turn off BTT clipboard manager because of it making my computer completely unusable and laggy. This is 100% due to it saving every high resolution picture that I copy/paste.

FIX: Maybe something as simple as an option to not save pictures or remove pictures from clipboard history after 24hr? Similar to the options that Alfred 4 offers where you can decide when to remove pictures and words after certain amount of time has passed.
I love btt because it allows clipboards to remain for up to a year and thus use it more as a reminders app to just copy important texts, and later save them as txt docs when needed.
Really hope this gets fixed, I work in graphic design and regularly deal with high resolution pictures I copy/paste all day.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro 15"

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15 2013 (max specs)
  • macOS version: Catalina (latest)
  • BetterTouchTool version: version 3.352 (latest)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Like I mentioned above in the fix suggestion, something as simple as an option to remove pictures after 24hrs or simply an option to not save/record pictures in the clipboard history should do the trick.