Describe the bug
After copying several selected text objects (in one copy operation) from Skitch (an Evernote utility), opening the Clipboard Manager panel crashes BTT.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.): N/A
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- macOS version: 11.6.4 (20G417)
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.745
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
- Deleting $HOME/LibraryApplication Support/BetterTouchTool/BTTClipboardManager.sqlite resolves the issue.
- Opening the database (in a sqlite utility) and deleting the skitch item also resolves the issue.
- Copying another item onto the clipboard also stops the Clipboard Manager panel crashing when opened; it's just when the problematic item is the currently selected one (so it seems like it's the attempt to render it that crashes BTT).
BetterTouchTool_2022-03-15-162806-ZZZZ.crash (116.5 KB)
BTTClipboardManager SQLite database:
BTTClipboardManager db with Skitch copied text objects.zip (16.9 KB)