BTT Clipboard Manager crashes with certain contents

Describe the bug
After copying several selected text objects (in one copy operation) from Skitch (an Evernote utility), opening the Clipboard Manager panel crashes BTT.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.): N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
  • macOS version: 11.6.4 (20G417)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.745

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

• Deleting $HOME/LibraryApplication Support/BetterTouchTool/BTTClipboardManager.sqlite resolves the issue.
  • Opening the database (in a sqlite utility) and deleting the skitch item also resolves the issue.
  • Copying another item onto the clipboard also stops the Clipboard Manager panel crashing when opened; it's just when the problematic item is the currently selected one (so it seems like it's the attempt to render it that crashes BTT).

Crash log:
BetterTouchTool_2022-03-15-162806-ZZZZ.crash (116.5 KB)

BTTClipboardManager SQLite database:
BTTClipboardManager db with Skitch copied text objects.zip (16.9 KB)

This problem also occurs all the time on my machine. I have the latest Mac OS, MB Pro 16 M1, and latest BTT (Also tried Alpha version). It is especially bad with any MS Office content. Also tried disabling the MS office option in clipboard manager but it made no difference. Please fix as the clipboard manager is unusable!

I think the crash posted above has been fixed in the latest alpha version ( 3.747- it's now possible to display and even save these problematic vector items as PDF) however, I'm not sure if that's the same issue in MS Office. Maybe you could also post a crash log, then I can have a look!