BTT auto boot/crash cycle on Mojave 10.14.6

App was working yesterday and I was able to set up a touchbar UI and some other things.

Today I tried to do some more editing and a couple of times BTT crashed and would attempt to autoboot and crash in the background. I had also installed some presets before this final situation where I can't find a solution. It now continues to autoboot/crash. I have tried to reboot.

I've attempted to remove and regrant accessibility permissions and it worked once or twice but then stopped working as a solution. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling newest versions but that stopped working as well. I've attached the most recent crash report.

BetterTouchTool_2019-10-05-195812_Scotts-MacBook-Pro.crash (99.5 KB)

For some reason your weather widget is crashing, I think it might use custom icons but didn't provide all of them.

I'll add a better check for that with the next alpha version later today.

How should I proceed to uninstall the app? I've tried deleting and installing other versions but I am still stuck in the loop of crashing. I can't find either of the library files for the app either.

you can delete the preset files (or all files) from ~/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool (open via Finder > Go -> Go to Folder and make sure to include the ~)

Imprint | Privacy Policy