Bluetooth widget keep saying "Not connected"

Hi!
Still loving AquaTouch, but I have some minor problem with the Bluetooth widget. I can connect to my devices well, but even though I'm connected to a certain device, the Bluetooth button in the touch bar keeps saying "Not connected". Anyone that has any ideas?

it does that for AirPods max if that's what ur using

Oh really? Actually, it does that for any of my Bluetooth devices (none of which are AirPods). It's only a minor inconvenience but I'd love to easily see which one of my devices are connected, either in wordings (e.g., "Connected") or in aesthetics (button being colored or similar).

I was maybe thinking it is a system setting that I forgot to toggle, either in BTT/AQT or in macOS?

1 Like

idk how to help sorry. all I know is that it does that for my AirPods max. a full forget-device fixes it for me, maybe try that

1 Like

having same issue w my airpods pro and resetting it doesnt work

The response of the system profiler has changed.

You probably have a shell script assigned that looks something like this

try
	do shell script "system_profiler SPBluetoothDataType | grep -i \"Power: On\""
on error
	return false
end try

Update "Power" to "State" like this.

try
	do shell script "system_profiler SPBluetoothDataType | grep -i \"State: On\""
on error
	return false
end try

Thanks for your response! I tried to enter your updated code, in the Open QuickControls --> QuickControls --> Script: Bluetooth Toggle exchanging "Power" to "State", but the touchbar still gives me no indication of whether the Bluetooth device is connected or not.

Any other ideas?