big lag and only 85% triggering actions between trackpad input and execution

Describe the bug
To do my custom shortcuts I disabled 3 & 4 finger moves on my mac. I created the 3 finger swipe left and right for changing desktops and swipe up for displaying mission control in BTT. But when I do the moves it doesn't really catch it 100% of the time and when it does there is a 1.5-2+ seconds of lag.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
I'm only using the trackpad on my laptop

Device information:
macOS Monterey
Version 12.0 Beta (21A5304g)
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
BetterTouchTool version: Version: 3.581 (1724)

Edit: I just tried to do the 3 fingers and a thumb pinch and on normal trackpad moves when enabled on mac it will easily get triggered but when I disable it and enable the same feature in BTT it doesn't trigger as easily. I have to slow down A LOT and make sure at least 2" of my thumb is on the trackpad instead of say just the tip. Hope this makes sense.

Edit 2: Still not triggering all the time. Even for a basic thing such as moving b/w spaces. I have also changed my sensitivity to almost nothing as well. It's a bit above zero because on zero it wouldn't trigger. I tried .02 and my current setting is even more sensative.