BetterTouchTool Keyboard Shortcuts not working across Screen Share anymore

Describe the bug
I have Command 5 and Command 6 set on the computer I am Screen Sharing into set to maximize left and right. On that Computer with a directly connected keyboard it works correctly. When I do a Screen Share into the same computer, those keys are not working anymore.

On the computer I am logging in with, I have BetterTouchTool installed, but I do not have those keys being used. I have also tried exiting BetterTouchTool from the connecting computer, and it still doesn't work.

This had worked before, and hasn't worked for the last versions

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I tried flipping this to use the "Old Keyboard Shortcut Implementation" and it is working. I was hoping that might help you to fix the issue with the new implementation.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
ScreenShare Attached Keyboards

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Logging in from 2018 MacBook Pro running 10.15.4 Screen Shared Computer 2017 iMac running 10.15.4
  • macOS version: 10.15.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.362 (1578)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

+1. I'm using Mac A (running 10.14.6) to run Screen Sharing to access Mac B (running 12.5.1). I can use the keyboard connected to Mac A to set up keyboard shortcuts in BTT running on Mac B, and the keys are shown correctly in BTT's interface. But the keys don't trigger the actions.

If I connect a keyboard directly to Mac B, the keys do trigger the actions.