Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.
Describe the bug
All Actions like "move window to left/right/… half of screen" do not work.
This bug persists since many, many revisions of BTT.
- invoke shortcut to move window to left half of screen
- window "wiggles" shortly but stays in place
- invoke shortcut to move window to top half of screen
- window will move to top half of screen as expected
- now invoke shortcut to move window to left half of screen once more
- window will now finally move to left half of screen as originally intended
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro internal keyboard
external Apple Bluetooth keyboards
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)
MacOS since many MacOS and BTT revisions this is a persistent bug.
I used several different MacBook Pro and Mac Pro computers and this bug always persisted.
I use several screens on all devices (at least a second monitor attached).
Current work computer:
2018 MacBook Pro
MacOS Monterey 12.3.1
BTT 3.785 (1928)
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):