BetterTool right click blocked

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
On a Macbook Pro, I cannot use a "right click" or on the trackpad. So, e.g., if I am on a website and want to click the link to open to a tab, normally I would right click a mouse or two finger press. However, this does not work. If I disable BTT for Safari it works. This problem is general, so it takes place in Mac Mail and other programs. I have reloaded BBT and the problem persists. It does not happen on my Imac.

ok I also see that I cannot click and block select a text. So, e.g., I am in mail and I want to copy two sentences, normally I use my thumb to click and then another finger to select. This does not work unless I disable BTT for that program.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: Mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version: current 2.66

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.