BetterSnapTool: Window Move / Resize with Key + Mouse feature not working for some windows

The resize /move window feature does not work consistently across all windows. It does not work in the following situations:

• Finder (it does work for normal folder navigation panels, it does NOT work as soon as, e.g., an iPhone panel is shown - in this case the sidebar and title bar work but not the phone panel)
  • MS Excel 2022 (it did work on Office 2019). The same as above (works for the title bar but not for the spreadsheet part)

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

This feature is activated using a key (in my case FN) and a mouse (in my case Magic Mouse).

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: M1 Max
  • macOS version: 12.2.1
  • BetterSnapTool version: 1.9.5

Does your BST have the "screen recording" permission in System Preferences => Security & Privacy => Privacy?

Thanks for replying. Yes, it does have the requested permission for screen recording (see attached image). Funny enough, I noticed that the same behaviour exists for this dialog. Once the mouse hovers over the inner pane (within the red line), it does not work. When the mouse is over the window but outside the red area, it works.