BetterSnapTool doesn't seem to work with macOS Facebook Messenger app

BetterSnapTool doesn't recognize the Facebook Messenger App. Won't place it, won't do anything with it. And when I try and create a "new" snap area for it, I get this message:

An Error Occured
Sorry, BetterSnapTool was unable to get the dimensions of the currently active window. Please make sure the window that you want to use as template is currently active. If your problem persists you can contact me at https://www.folivora.ai or via mail: andreas@folivora.ai

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: iMac
  • macOS version: 10.15.7
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.3

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Hey, never mind, the Messenger App required an update, and after it updated it started working with BetterSnapTool.

You can close this ticket. Thanks!