Better Snap Tool not snapping certain apps

I am using bettersnaptool and not all apps snap the same way

I have configured all snap triggers (the 4 wind directions and the 4 corners)
Certain apps I can only snap left and right (Half screen) or corners but not top or bottom;

Amongst these apps are Claude, chatgpt, mattermost, slack and more

Its a weird behavior where if I try to snap top or bottom they do resize to the full size, but do not reposition.

I have a video of it but would very much prefer to send it to Admin/Dev privately because it might have data I do not want to expose.

Is there a solution to it? I am not sure what the common thing is amongst those apps.. could be they are all electron apps, or something else.

All my apps and OS are updated always to latest stable version.

best send to me directly (andreas@folivora.ai)

I haven't heard of issues with these apps yet (only using Claude and ChatGPT myself though)

Sent!

Let me know if I can provide anything else of use.
I highly suspect it is related to something all these apps shared under the hood and I have a feeling its electron. But, this is just a hunch