Back triggered when Shift+CTRL+LeftClick

Describe the bug
If I click into certain applications while holding Shift+Ctrl the "Go Back" function is triggered when it should not.
I am using a mature set of Gesture/Trigger config and it just started to behave like that within the last 3 month I guess. If I switch to the default Preset (mainly empty) the issue is gone.
I am not aware of a configuration that is part of my mature gesture config that would set above described gesture. So I consider this a bug.

Applications that show the issue: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Finder, IntelliJ IDEA

Also, I have set a global gesture 2 Finger Tip Tap + Shift+CTRL to resize a window to the left 2 thirds of the screen. When doing this gesture the above bug is triggered and additionally to the resize the back function is triggered. This is what actually bugs me.

Affected input device
MacBook Trackpad, Magic Trackpad, (Mouse not tested)

Device information:

• MacBook Pro 2017 TouchBar
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.716

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I would like to know how to debug this issue efficiently. I would like to avoid a binary search for the cause be reducing my set of gestures, because I have very many of them.

What I have done so far:
Quitting BTT -> issue is gone
switch to the default Preset -> issue is gone
Disable BTT completely for 'Global' -> issue persists
Disable BTT completely for 'Firefox' -> issue gone in Firefox
Disable BTT completely for 'Chrome' -> issue gone in Chrome
Disable BTT completely for 'IntelliJ IDEA' -> issue gone in IntelliJ IDEA
Disable BTT completely for 'Finder' -> issue persists in Finder
Disable BTT completely for 'Safari' -> issue persists in Safari

Screenshots

Are you sure you haven't added such a click in the normal mouse tab in BTT?

Maybe send an export of your preset to andreas@folivora.ai, then I'll have a look.

Great, you were exactly on spot. I could unhide the normal mouse tab. Some very old settings appeared. They included the gesture. For some reason these gestures did not interfere with the 2-finger-tip-tap in earlier versions. Now it seems tip tap can trigger other gestures.

Of course I can disable this ancient gesture of mine. But maybe you still consider the trigger on tip tap an issue. You got mail with my settings.

For me the issue is solved by disabling the mouse trigger. Thx a lot.