AquaTouch -- Localisation Discussion, New BTT “Localisation” Feature?

I've had some requests for localisation at my AquaTouch Preset, but handling this needs to be discussed.

Integrating a language picker into the settings would be an insanely big task, and I'm not even sure it's possible!

I think the best thing to do is to make a copy of the preset, but then we might have more bugs between language versions and inconsistent updates so I'm not entirely sure yet.

@Andreas_Hegenberg, This might be a massive but It'll be great to have some kind of language system for presets. I'm thinking an extra dropdown or something within every trigger, pretty much an alias. Then add a 'preset language' widget to switch these... but localisation in presets do need to be discussed.

I also have no experience in handling localisation, so I'd really appreciate tips from anyone who knows how to handle this the right way!

0 Likes

AquaTouch-BTT -- Supports 40+ apps and websites, AND the native TouchBar!

well then we will make presets for each language, who are at least a little versed in scripting, everything is simple with the names, there is complexity in the system events and bar item

0 Likes

@ErmakOFF1990ya, if you're going ahead then make sure to keep a log of everything you touch! Do take note that AQT's variables may also need to be localised.

0 Likes

I planned to have some kind of understanding for my own customization, including triggers and hold action, I found out some about parsing. I hope that I will succeed

0 Likes

Всем привет я полностью перевел на русский все что было в пресете(естественно программы adobe не трогал в том числе русифицировал некоторые команды и триггеры для общего понимания как все работает и устроено. Было изменено много скриптов в том числе и строк menu bar, menu item, естественно все может работать не идеально, но думаю доработка фиксы и прочее будут в след апдейтах постараюсь пооперативней их выкладывать в след за новыми версиями. Кстати мануал тоже переведен.

AquaTouch-b3.4.0 (RUS).bttpreset (24.4 MB)

0 Likes