App Specific Touch Bar Behaviour Resets on Import/Export

Continuing the discussion from "Always run when widget becomes visible" doesn't stay checked:

Describe the bug
The TouchBar Behaviour settings don't stick and revert to "Show BTT TB, Show System Control Strip" on export/import.

**Affected input device: ** Touch Bar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.641 ?, or previous stable.

I accidently replied to a post and am having a glitch with the forum system saying "my body is too similar to post" so here I am adding some new stuff.

Hey,

do you have multiple presets enabled or only one?
Are you exporting the master preset? (The master defines the app-specifics).

It seems to work fine here, but maybe it's some special setup that causes it to not be exported.

Should be only one active... What did you mean by 'exporting the master preset?'

I'm not entirley sure when it happens, It's just at one time when I imported they all reset.
Checking again

I'll do some more tests later. If you can attach a preset that doesn't import correctly it would be very helpful!

1 Like

I can't seem to reproduce this issue, however it seems to be happening on my Conditional Activation Groups within AquaTouch (quite sure you know that one, too sleepy to link)

Seems to happen at random... I can't see any pattern to it. It's more frequent on the larger AQT preset but on re-import the same button is fine while another seems to break and revert to Show BTT TB, Show System Control Strip.