AirPods battery do not display in connectivity group

Please see the Screenshot,when connect the AirPods, the AirPods pro, button will overlap together.
If disconnect the AirPods, no this issue.
Version: GoldenChaos-BTT 3.335

I hide other bluetooth button, this issue may caused by AirPods battery display.

Thank you for this report! Working on a fix now. :slight_smile:

I changed
set batteryPercentLeft to word 2 of batteryLevelLeft
to
set batteryPercentLeft to word 1 of batteryLevelLeft
It works, I don't know the reason.

2 Likes

Love this and noticed the AirPods glyph when connected is no longer there. I also downloaded the latest 3.335 and both the AirPods and AirPods Pro glyph is not being displayed when AirPods are connected. The icon is present only when disconnected. Once connected the icon disappears. Is there a fix? This is my favorite tool for my MacBook.

Does anyone have the black glyph to share or a fix? Is this an icon licensing issue (have no idea and just throwing shit out)

if you are using the latest version of BTT, you can refer to the release notes:

Breaking change: if you have script widgets that change their attributes (background color, font color, icon) using a regex you now need to provide an alternate icon as well, otherwise it won't show the icon anymore if the regex is activated.

https://updates.bettertouchtool.net/bettertouchtool_release_notes.html

Thank you for the reply! How do I deactivate regex?

I don't know how to deactivate the regex, I think you do not have to do this.
My solution is put the same icon to the < alternate icon > , it is work perfect for me.

I am working on a version with alternate colored icons and should have it released by the end of the day :slight_smile: along with a few other fixes and additions!

EDIT: I have the issue fixed locally and am just adding a few extra features that I'd like people to test before sending this out the door!

1 Like

@tuskus @Ken_Win The icon issue has been fixed in GC 3.346! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You're the man! Thanks for the fix and for all your hard work.

I have the same issue with AirPods Pro ,try to apply the same in AirPods Pro script & it doesn't work for me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@GoldenChaos, even though you have mentioned that the issue has been fixed in GC 3.346, I still don't seem to have the AirPods Pro battery percentage showing! I am on GC 3.368. If I make any changes to the trigger settings, I can see 'AirPods Pro Battery' flash on the Touch Bar for a second and then it disappears.