After going into sleep mode for a specific time, it switches to "bettertouchtool is currently disabled (see below)."

Note:
Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
After the "Import License," the system will display the phrase "bettertouchtool is currently disabled (see below)" after a certain period of time, restricting the use of the BetterTouch Tool.

In particular, it seems to happen often after the system's sleep, and every time we do "Import License" again.

I deleted and reinstalled everything related to hegenberg from the system, but the same problem occurs (find / -name "hegenberg")

I am attaching the BetterTouchToolDebug after compressing it.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
BetterTouch Tool does not work on all devices.

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Intel Mac (2019)
  • macOS version: macOS Sonoma (14.3.1)
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 4.402

The BetterTouchToolDebug directory also includes a license, so I deleted it and uploaded it, do you need a license as well?

According to the logs there seems to be a problem with your license file. Maybe it is corrupted or used on too many machines simultaneously.
Best send license & debug data to me directly via andreas@folivora.ai

I just checked. The license has been used on at least 47 different machines and therefore has automatically been blocked by the system. One license is for one user only.