After enabling the suction area, dragging the window will lag.

Describe the bug
Every time I drag a form it lags a bit, I've installed the help plugin for settings and it still gets laggy!

**Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.): Mac only

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information :

• Type of Mac: macbook pro 14 m1pro
  • macOS version: 14.3.1 (23D60) All
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 4.430

Additional information (e.g. crash logs, related issues, etc.):

Wondering if this will ever get resolved?

Anyone???

Make sure this is enabled:

Yes, this feature has been on all the time. The lag is still very strong, and I've noticed some patterns.

The first time you drag, there will be an obvious lag, but if you continue to drag within 10 seconds after dragging once, it won't lag.

If some time passes, it will lag again. I originally thought you were aware of this issue and have been silently waiting for updates.

Also can you update the Chinese localization, it's way behind now.
Half English, half Chinese .... Well, how can I describe it?

Currently I don't have the resources to update the chinese translation, but I have planned it for later this year.

I think the lag can happen if your system memory gets low, because then BTT can not cache the previews anymore. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about this ;-(

I've read that the occupancy should be, and this is usually the case, already using memory compression. It can have an effect too can't it?

Is there a problem?

Hi I'm still following up on this issue, is this memory footprint a problem?