Additional triggers triggering context menu

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

I've set up a keyboard shortcut in mail to hide/show the app, but wanted to close the open windows first, so I attached an additional trigger to close the window beneath the mouse, and then hide the app. However, when I trigger the shortcut both options appear as a context menu for me to choose one. How do I instead make them trigger sequentially? Is this due to a conflict in the two triggers' functionality?

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Keyboard

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15" 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 3.157 (1330)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Mh I can't seem to reproduce this. Could you send me an export of your preset to andreas@folivora.ai?

Possibly try upgrading to BtT alpha 3.167 first

I tried upgrading to 3.167 but it didn't do anything, sending you my preset now!