Additional Inkwell Gestures?

Hello, my first post here. I recently got a drawing tablet, and discovered Inkwell. I think the ability to send commands by drawing various gestures is awesome, but there's only a limited hardcoded few. Can BTT add more gestures through drawing tablets? I know it can do the trackpad, but I'd love to draw various symbols to control my computer, like macro commands. Draw a circle with a g inside and a new chrome window opens, or heck even just a whole slew of symbols for all the many menu features inside an app, like say inside Photoshop so that you can draw a symbol to quickly add a filter of some kind. Does BTT handle Inkwell's handwriting recognition? Can it be extended? I couldn't find a definitive answer.

Although on that note it seems like Inkwell is being removed with OS Catalina and replaced with Sidecar, meaning handwriting recognition through third-party tablets is going away entirely, unless someone remakes that functionality. I'm not even sure that Sidecar will even have handwriting recognition, but I think they'll update Continuity Sketch's capabilities to have it eventually, if enough people complain. I don't own an Apple Pencil or a recent enough iPad to use Sidecar, so Catalina effectively removes an important feature set and I don't see myself updating to it anytime soon. Anyone have any ideas for remaking Inkwell functionality for future OS releases? I also couldn't find an open source app about this, which was unexpected. You'd think there would be at least a few...