[Added in 3.392] Support for Sony WH-100XM3 headphones

I have some problems with the newest release of GC, if anyone else had these issues and found a fix I would appreciate some info.

My button is not connecting neither disconnecting my sony WH-1000XM3 headphones. Their bluetooth name is "WH-100XM3". I tried looking at the script and change it but nothing really worked.

I'd be very grateful for any help.

The Sony button currently only looks for headphones with “Sony” in the Bluetooth device name - but now that I know that’s not universal, I can add that specific BT name to the button :slight_smile: expect that change in the next update.

Oh!
Thank you very much for direct answer. I'd very much appreciate such an update :slight_smile:

It’s out! Update to 3.392 and let me know if it’s working for you :smiley:

its working perfectly fine! thanks a lot. But rn I've got a different problem. When my MacBook screen is locked but the lid its open but is not showing custom touch-bar. Is it possible to enable it somehow?

Hi, I exist!! I'm sure you figured this out already but for anyone who still needs help with this:

This can happen sometimes if BTT fails to re-enable itself after waking from sleep or various other random situations. If this happens, check the BTT menu bar item - it will show an item with a little eye icon that says Your BTT Touch Bar is hidden, click here to show - click that and the BTT Touch Bar will return!! :smiley:

I'm sorry for digging it up one again, but I recently updated to macOS Big Sur and that feature stooped working again even with the newest version. I'd be very grateful for checking it up.
Cheers!

Oh I've found the problem - there's a mistake in the name. "WH-100XM3" instead of "WH-1000XM3".

Will fix in the upcoming version! Thanks for reporting this :smiley: