Add "move window to previous monitor" action

There's already a "move window to next monitor" action but not a "previous monitor" action. Hopefully pretty simple to add?

I'm having the same problem. I have three monitors. Terminal-Window pops up on the main screen. If I want to move it to the left monitor I have to press the "move next" key twice because of this missing feature. It is also quite strange to move something two time to the right if you want to have it on the left side!

You can use the "Custom Move & Resize" action, e.g. this will center on the left screen:

Thanks, but I was talking about "BetterSnap" Tool...

Ah. Unfortunately BetterSnapTool doesn't have such a feature currently - maybe it will be added in a future update. However if you'd like to, you can generate a free BetterTouchTool license if you have purchased BetterSnapTool. (Download the BTT trial from https://folivora.ai/downloads, then in the registration view select the "Get free license" option)

Looking for "Center Window on Previous Monitor" too.

I have 3 monitors. My laptop display and 2 external monitors.

I tried the suggested workaround, but this doesn't cycle through monitors like "Center Window on Next Monitor" as far as I can make it work.

I just want to be able to do that going the other way so I don't have to gesture twice to get a window to the farthest monitor from the one it's on currently.

Is that possible with "Custom Move/Resize"?

This doesn't seem to ever hit my laptop display. It only cycles between my two external displays.

Thanks!
Mike