Activating a background application by clicking the toolbar moves the window by a few pixels

Describe the bug
When an application is in the background, and the application is brought to the foreground by clicking its toolbar, it moves a few pixels to the left and up. The issue goes away when I quit BetterTouchTool. I have Moom installed in addition to BetterTouchTool, quitting that does not make a difference.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Happens with MacBook Trackpad and Magic Mouse, have not tried with other pointing devices.

Screenshots
Dropbox link to screen recording of issue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqg2lruwu8pw9q2/clickbug.mov?dl=0

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
  • macOS version: 10.13.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.513

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

All the gestures I have configured for both trackpad and magic mouse are swipe gestures and do not involve clicking.

Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce this on my machines currently.

If possible go to the about tab in BTT and click the "export debug information" button. This will create a folder called BetterTouchToolDebug on your Desktop. Would be great if you could send that to andreas@folivora.ai then I'll look into it.