A Trigger of a button (long tap) will activate the trigger and the button itself

Describe the bug
A Trigger of a button (long tap) will activate the trigger and the button itself.

• Example: I have a button that opens DuckDuckGo.com. If I hold it, it will open google images.
    Now, if I try to open Google Images, DuckDuckGo.com will be opened too.
  • I have a TouchBar group that, when hold, opens up the BetterTouchTool settings window.
    BetterTouchTool will launch, but the TouchBar group will open too.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
TouchBar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBookPro15,1
  • macOS version: 10.14.5 Β
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.750

I can't seem to reproduce this. Could you paste the json for such a button?

Actually all of them and none really do it, as it doesn't happen all the time - maybe I just have magic hands.
But here is the group that should launch BTT:
Group.json (475.8 KB)
Trigger.json (1.5 KB)

It looks like the button would reinitialise itself once the trigger action was performed, according to the color - see the video for this.

Having this issue sometimes too.

If you move your finger even a microscopic amout while you’re holding, the action that occurs gets a bit messy. Sometimes it triggers buttons under your finger when you lift too if the hold action was set to open group

I don’t think it happens if you reallly hold still though.

1 Like

Idk, but it causes for me that CAGs do not open (you see this even in the video, I open BTT by holding the button, my CAG BTT opens up and is closed right away as the group opened by my button opens up). Drives me crazy as I never really know what will happen xD