XQuartz windows ignore snapping

Describe the bug
When dragging an XQuartz window, window snapping zones don't appear and dragging the window into one doesn't resize/move it.

It seems like it's simply not supported. I wasn't sure whether to make this a bug report or a feature request. Could it please be supported? :smiley:

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Magic Trackpad 2, but probably all pointing devices.

Screenshots
Can provide if necessary.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: iMac
  • macOS version: 10.13.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.427

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Other applications on this computer behave as expected - they are manipulated by window snapping.

I have exactly the same issue. Quite frustrating as I rely on BTT heavily and have recently become a heavy user of Doom Emacs.

I normally rely on BTT for moving/resizing windows but it's like Emacs just doesn't exist. So at the moment I've fallen back to writing emacs scripts to position and size its own window on the screen - which is a bit of a drag (honest unintentional pun).

I've noticed this with other XQuartz apps before, but now that I have one in daily use it really breaks the flow.