Work in progress and alpha features

I just created a new feature request for this myself:

Fingers crossed we might see something added at some stage! (though I suspect it would be a fair bit of work to implement well)

Is the HTML button Title effect still functioning? I tried to use today but I couldn't get it to work, I wanted the regular button styling but just bolded (using it to indicate if I have a Long Press Action on a button) I tried this:

<html>
<span style="color:black;font-weight:bold;font-size:15;font-family:Helvetica Neue;">T2-T3 Standby Reasons</span>
</html>

But it looks like the image below:

• I can't get the font to be black as the color.
  • Also could you let me know what font you use? I want the same look, just bolded text. Thanks!!

Unfortunately macOS automatically tries to make it more readable if you specify a full black.

Try something like this:

<html>
<span style="color:#000001;font-weight:bold;font-size:15;font-family:-apple-system">T2-T3 Standby Reasons</span>
</html>

Perfect, Thank you!

Hi Andreas, are you still working on the Stream Deck Feature set?

It seems rather unstable still and I can't get consistent success with actions for controlling it. For example I can set a keyboard shortcut for it to turn off. But the action to get it to turn on doesn't ever work for myself.

yes, just report any issue you encounter. The toggle on/off will be fixed with the next alpha in a few hours!

Hey that fixed by the way, thanks!

Reminders widget custom date format not working. I want:

Tuesday, Dec 12

I've set the custom date to:

EEEE, MMM d

but the date shown in the reminders widget is:

Dec 12, 2023

in some configurations the date format was ignored, should be fixed in v4.344 alpha!