Describe the bug
- Open any Finder window either by clicking a stack in Dock or using hot keys for the favourite locations (Home, Documents, Downloads etc.) in any view.
- The contents of the window appear black for a brief amount of time before loading the items.
- Once BTT is removed from the system with the subsequent reboot the issue goes away.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- Type of Mac: MacBookPro 9,1 mid2012 15"
- macOS version: macOS 10.14.6
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.562
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I observed Affinity Designer crashing on opening a document which coincided with the time after installing BetterTouchTool. The current version had performed without crashes opening the exact same document before.
Affinity Designer Crash Log.crash (85.3 KB)