Window Snapping is not functioning correctly.

Describe the bug
Window Snapping is not functioning correctly, with all applications.
Windows do snap...but not to where they are supposed to and not to anywhere useful.
This issue just started sometime within the past 2 weeks.

I don't have an up to date license at the moment and I really only use Better Touch Tool for a few functions...one of them being Window Snapping.
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Magic Mouse

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: iMac (Late 2014)
  • macOS version: High Sierra (Version 10.13.6)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.428 (788)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

try to restart your system, sometimes the macOS window stuff gets confused

I have done so multiple times over the past 2 weeks.

Weird. Did you recently install a new app? There are a few apps that are known to break window snapping functionality on macOS, one I remember is called Dragon Dictate (speech recognition software)

I have installed a number of new apps in the past month:
-Vivaldi (an internet browser)
-Insta360 Studio 2019 (an Instagram configuring app)
-Keka (a zipping program)
-PicGIF Lite (a gif creator)
-Google Drive File Stream (a desktop application to access Google Team Drives), which was installed simultaneously with:
-Google Slides
-Google Sheets
-Google Docs

Additionally, the following have been updated recently:
-Numbers
-Pages
-Keynote
-GoodSync
-Safari
-iTunes Device Support Update
-Security Update 2019-003

Do you know of any known bugs or conflicts with any of the above mentioned things?

I experience a similar issue when using BTT Window Snapping. The windows snap correctly, but if I go to another desktop on my mac and return to another one, the windows are out of place, down and over so I have to resnap them. This happens randomly and I can't replicate it on my own. It has been happening for about two months. I restart BTT and it continues to happen.
Thanks for any help and for BTT!

So do you have any suggestions for me, @Andreas_Hegenberg?
I would buy a new license, but I'm afraid that the same issue might just happen again...

This is really one of the only 2 or 3 reasons I use Better Touch Tool and I am about to just turn it off because this does not work anymore.
Please advise!

A new BTT version probably won't solve it, this sounds more like some sort of system issue but these are hard to debug.

Unfortunately I haven't had similar reports and the apps you mentioned don't sound suspicious ;-( One suggestion would be to quit everything not necessary via Activity Monitor and see whether the snapping works correctly afterwards.

I'm having a similar issue, please see here: [Mojave] Moving resized windows to next monitor breaks when windows are already resized

Now seeing a related issue on a different computer; dragging any "resized" window will make the window change to a different size.

Video: http://www.giphy.com/gifs/JSqK55DNlsxBVwjgCB