Window snapping and movement not working

Describe the bug
I use the shift+cmd keys to move the window under the cursor and all of a sudden its not working. I've restarted a few times and even deleted BTT and re-installed it with no luck (note, the presets from before preloaded so it prob wasn't a deep uninstall, I just removed from Applications folder).

Note the presets loaded onto a brand new mac work fine so not sure whats going on.

Also one weird thing is that I cannot seem to click on the menubar (file/edit etc) doesn't seem to always work in BTT now. Also clicking "restart BTT" in the app doesn't actually kill it. And in activity monitor its still running too.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
Build in trackpad & external mouse

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version: 10.14.5 (18F132)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.100

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.Archive.zip (1.9 MB)

Deep uninstall (aka, clearing ~/Library stuff) and reinstall seemed to do the trick. Weird!