Window Snap Colour Picker

Hi,
the color picker in the window snap /snap appearance using the New config does not display the correct color. I changed the color of both background and border in Old Config, and the correct color is displayed.
When I Switch to Newconfig, the incorrect color of both border and background is displayed (it displays blue) but the correct color is implemented.

MacBook Pro 2018

Device information:
Mac book Pro 2018

• BetterTouchTool version: 2.825 (1105)

thank you, fixed in v2.832!

Whoops! Sorry Adam : )

I just purchased BetterSnapTool from the AppStore and it says it's version 1.9 .... which has this bug. Why isn't there a newer release in the AppStore? How should I go about fixing this issue?

I have worked around this bug by editing the "storedata" file directly. It's located at /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BetterSnapTool/storedata. It's just an XML file so you can edit it in any text editor. Look for keys like previewborderwidth and change that to whatever you want 1 for example would be 1 pixel wide border. The border color key is labeled previewbordercolor and used RGBA values. They are relatively self explanatory. Hope that helps.