Window move and resize gestures require a sleep/wake cycle of the Mac to work after BetterTouchTool launches

Describe the bug

Window moving and resizing does not work when BetterTouchTool is launched or when the feature is enabled. A sleep+wake cycle does temporarily restore move+resize.

**Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):**s

All input pointer devices are affected:

• Built-in trackpad (2018 and 2019 MacBook Pro)
  • Magic Mouse

Screenshots

N/A

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 15" MacBook Pro 2018 and 15" MacBook Pro 2019
  • macOS version: 10.14.6 (18G103)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.200 and

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

This did work for me on 10.14.x until a few weeks ago. After installing the MacBook Pro Supplemental Update (https://support.apple.com/kb/DL2015?locale=en_US) on a 2018 and a 2019 MacBook Pro, window move/resize stopped working out of the box.

seems to work fine here, could you provide some details on how you are using/triggering that functionality?

Sure, here's my settings: these have worked fine across two machines for a couple of years.

Of note, it looks like my app just updated to 3.204.

Weird, same settings seem to be ok here.
Does it work for no apps?

If possible, please go to Help => Export Diagnostic Debug Information and send the resulting folder to andreas@folivora.ai, this will allow me to replicate your exact setup.

Just emailed. I haven't found any apps it works with until the sleep+wake cycle (Sublime, Terminal, Chrome, TextEdit…)

OH. On next launch with the menu bar enabled, I got this:

After a sleep+wake cycle (I have "relaunch after wake from sleep" disabled), the menu bar still says BTT is disabled, but the window move/resize key+gesture does work.

If I launch BTT and then manually Enable it, the gesture does work immediately.