Window jumps around when snapping Preview.app

The snap function goes bananas everytime i try on a Preview-window. First it puts half of the window outside the screen, in a seemingly random position. When I try to pull it back, it jumps around a bit before returning to normal and follows the cursor. Happens with the latest version in both Mojave and Big Sur (older intel, and 2020 m1).

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Mac Mini M1 2020, Mid 2012 Macbook Pro 13"
  • macOS version: Big Sur, Mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one") 1.9.5

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

it seems to work fine here, any specific file type that causes preview to act like this? or does it happen with all files?

It happens with every file type I've tried. All image file types and PDFs. Strangely, today is the is the first time in months that is't not happening at all.