Where is the log file?

Hey, sorry, I hate to even ask this, but I tried searching around and just can't figure out: Where is the logfile for BTT to be found? I've tried searching in Console; I've tried searching in ~/Library/Application\ Support/com.hegenberg.BetterTouchTool/; I've tried looking in system.log (and found a few things in there); I even dumped the debug info to Desktop and looked through the plist file... Haven't found it. Is there a FAQ or something I missed...? Thank you.

(Reasons for finally asking: I got the "USB device keeps disconnecting" upon waking the Mac this morning... and also have Dropbox showing crazy and constant amounts of syncing sometimes... and wanted to track those down. But there have been other times as well.)

1 Like

~/Library/Application\ Support/BetterTouchTool/Logs, however it will not show much in relation to these issues. BTT only knows that some USB device has been disconnecting & reconnecting many times, which causes performance issues, it doesn't know which tough.

The dropbox issue is probably related to the experimental dropbox sync - I'd recommend to disable that for now.