Weather Widget Days Wrong

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

On the most recent update, the days (and potentially temperatures) returned by the weather widget are incorrect. For example, it is currently Tuesday, but my Today + 1 widget is showing Saturday. It seems that the today widget is correct, but all others (Today + X) are returning the wrong days.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Touch Bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15" 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.660

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

There hasn’t been a change to the widget, but I’ll check whether the API has changed. How do you know it’s showing the wrong date?

Because it's currently Tuesday, and I have the order set up as Today + [1,2,3,4,5]. Interestingly, I just checked it again and now the days are displaying correctly (Wed, Thu, ...), but you can see in my screenshot that they were not. Perhaps it's a refreshing issue? I hadn't opened the weather folder in a few days, so the last cached results may not have refreshed.

I'm still having this issue, it appears to be linked to not using the application for a couple days, as it's happening to me after each weekend. Either that or some issue with Monday specifically. Again it's Monday, but this is what my weather group shows.